Monday, September 13, 2010

logos

Identity.  Such a loaded word!  Who are you? What do you stand for?  What do you represent? Almost 10 years ago I was laid off and my identity was shaken to the core.  Today, I'm happy to say that I know Who I am and Who's I am and there's nothing to worry about.  And God has taken me from that humbling experience to places I never dreamed about.  Case in point - Ion and I are starting our own company, Vinos Calpe, which will import and distribute wines from Spain.  Tonight, we're happy to unveil our new identity - our logo!  Compliments of my friend and former co-worker, Matt Dvorak, who now has his own company as well.  If you're interested in enlisting Matt for your endeavours let me know and I'll hook you up.   If not, sit back and enjoy the view.  It's the simplified view of Ifach, the great granite boulder marking the coast of Spain in Calpe - second only in mass to Gibraltar.  Calpe is where you'll find Ion's family home in Spain.  72 degrees.  The sea on one side, bounded by lavender and rosemary-covered mountains on the other.  Vinyards nestled in the crevices between.  Sound yummy?  We think so too.

The actual mountain itself:

No comments:

Post a Comment